- EASY GLIDE SEAT ADJUST: This plush bike seat is designed like a chair with a supportive cushioned back and bottom. Plus, it’s adjustable; slide it back and forth to find the perfect fit.
- 20 DIGITAL RESISTANCE LEVELS: To burn more calories, increase intensity or improve muscle tone, simply adjust the bike’s resistance. Choose from 20 resistance levels for ultimate performance.
- CARDIOGRIP™ HEART RATE MONITOR: Make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with sensors built right into the handlebars. They will ensure you are in the right training zone for your goals.
- iFIT LIVE™ COMPATIBLE: Get smarter workouts and faster results with iFit Live™ Technology*. Featuring workouts powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic resistance controls, this wireless technology is the ultimate workout experience! Now you can customize your own fitness program, receive automatic workout downloads and manage your profile online.
- 24 BUILT-IN WORKOUTS: These workouts take the guesswork out of your workout by automatically adjusting the resistance of the bike for increased intensity. Choose from 24 built-in workouts to get the results you want faster!
- COMPATIBLE MUSIC PORT FOR iPOD: Move to the beat of your favorite music with this built-in sound system. Plug your iPod, or MP3 Player, into the Interplay™ Music Port for unbeatable sound quality. With the iPod resting on the console shelf, it’s within easy reach and leaves the controls right at your fingertips.
- INTERMIX ACOUSTICS™ 2.0 SOUND SYSTEM: Enjoy your favorite media with this built-in sound system that produces a broad range of frequencies and rich, equalized sound.
- GRAFIXX™ DISPLAY: Take your training from typical to inspirational. This attractive display tracks your speed,time, distance, pulse and calories burned to stay on top of your workout!
- SMR™ SILENT MAGNETIC RESISTANCE: This smooth, frictionless resistance system allows you to adjust your workout intensity without interrupting your workout.
- PEDALS WITH ADJUSTABLE STRAPS: The adjustable straps create stability to keep your feet securely on the pedals so you can focus on working out and getting results!
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBARS: Find the best position for you with the dual-position adjustable handlebars. With an accommodating fit, you can create better form to enhance every workout and stay comfortable!
- TRANSPORT WHEELS: The built-in wheels make moving this bike from one place to another fast and easy.
- 300 LB. WEIGHT CAPACITY: This bike accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- RECUMBENT DESIGN: Engineered for comfort, this bike is designed with a recumbent-style frame that is easier to get on and off than a traditional bike frame.
- FOOTPRINT: 52″ L X 25.5″ W X 51.5″ H
The NordicTrack® GX4.0 is protected with a Lifetime Frame Warranty and 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
Some customer reviews for the NordicTrack Recumbent Exercise Cycle GX4.0 include:
- Just what I expected. By bcbid (Saginaw, MI) on Nov 26, 2010
- I like this exercise bike very much. It is comfortable so riding for long periods of time are no problem. Big display, that adjust with the seat adjustment are easy to fit your personal settings. Thumbs up. Better than average. By Georgian (Columbus, GA) on Dec 5, 2010
- Overall, I’m satisfied with my purchase. The machine’s primary purpose is the workout and it does a pretty good job. The machine is quiet, but no better than its competition. It does have an important advantage of a better range of resistance settings than others in the same price range. Great bike! By Mekideek (Palm Bay, FL) on Dec 21, 2010
- When my husband and I picked up the exercise bike at the store, the box fit in the back seat of our Buick. We were not sure if we would need a truck, but it fit perfectly. When we got it home, I began putting it together and found it relatively easy to assemble. The instructions were very precise.By skuitaress (washington Dc) on Jan 18, 2011
- I am pretty satisfied with my bike from NordicTrack. I managed to put it together myself. Mostly. It wasn’t easy, but I gave myself the day, and got creative and took breaks. I couldn’t snap the console over the wheel at the end, but a service tech came out and took care of it.