- Bike Style: Recumbent
- # Programs: 17 – 12 preset, 4 heart rate, 1 user-defined
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
- Heart Rate: Yes – Hand Pulse Grip
- Warranty: 10 years frame, 1 year parts
- Special Features: Backlit display, 2 heart rate controlled workouts
The Schwinn 212 from the Schwinn 203 gives you more features and bang for your buck, without adding substantially to the price.
For starters, the 212 is loaded with programs including 6 profile courses with Calorie Goal, BMI Measurement, Recovery Test, Results Mode, Quick Start and 1 Manual Mode – all of which are displayed on an LCD display console you can easily read at a glance.
One problem with cheap recumbent bikes (that you won’t have to hassle with on the 212) is the inaccurate magnetic resistance. The resistance levels are quite accurate and will gradually challenge you and make for an effective workout.