It took me about 1.5 hours to unpack and assemble the
bike by myself. The parts are well labeled and packaged. It has everything I could want in a bike and it is so very quiet. It also has a roomy seat for my mid-western butt. It’s a great alternative to a treadmill. It has challenging programs but also easy ones for those just starting their routine.
I am happy I bought Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike through Amazon because I saved a lot of money on this quality product.
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike is solid exercise bike. solid exercise bike very quiet and comfortable. The seat adjust very easily and I recommend this bike to everyone.
The 230 boasts many of the high-quality features of the
Schwinn 213, but adds several extras, including a nicer, easier-to-read instrument panel with a three-position angle adjustment, a slightly lower pedal height that produces a more comfortable riding position, and an easy step-through frame. And that doesn’t even
account for all the essentials, which range from 16 resistance levels to handlebars with an
integrated heart rate monitor built into the grip.
The handiest feature, however, is unquestionably the anatomically designed recumbent seat, which not only offers a dual-position lumbar support for added comfort, but also a micro-adjustable fore/aft seat slider that accommodate a variety of body types and sizes. Other details include six preset programs (calorie goal, BMI measurement, recovery test,
results mode, quick start, and manual mode), 10 profile courses, and transport wheels that both protect
your floors and make the bike easy to store.
- 16 resistance levels
- 6 preset programs and 10 profile courses
- Programs include calorie goal, BMI measurement, recovery test, results mode, quick start, and manual mode
- Adjustable-angle LCD viewing console
- Workout stats include time, interval time, RPM, watts, distance, pulse, speed, calories, and resistance
- Wide recumbent Bio-Fit seat with dual-position lumbar support and slide bolsters
- Wide comfort Schwinn Bio-Fit pedals
- Quality recumbent handlebars with integrated heart-rate grips
- Walk-through design
- Reading rack and water bottle holder
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- Manufacturer’s Warranty on Frame – 10 years, mechanical and electrical – 1 year, wear items – 6 months, labor – 90 days